Summer in Italy, choose Umbria!
Stay in Hotel with Pool and Spa
Content expired or no longer availableWith the arrival of summer, the desire to be outdoors is in the air. It is finally time to relax in large green spaces, enjoy picturesque landscapes and discover the most remote wonders of our country.
We invite you to our beautiful Umbria, land steeped in tradition and history that can make your spring vacation at Villa Luisa in Todi more enjoyable. Our hotel is surrounded by greenery with a swimming pool and private spa, a quiet place where you can relax and leave the stress behind. Here, you can finally slow down.
Todi, Assisi, Spoleto and Orvieto are just a few of the ancient gems scattered across the Umbrian Apennines, which along with natural wonders like Cascata delle Marmore and Lake Trasimeno will create beautiful memories that will hold a special place in your heart.
Explore the surrounding area and castles. At the front desk we will be able to recommend the most quaint villages for an unforgettable day, including visits to wineries in which you can taste wines and local products.
Enjoy your vacation, we will take care of your comfort at Villa Luisa.
We guarantee you a peaceful stay in total privacy. Our green spaces are ideal for you to relax away from the city and work. Round out your stay by treating yourself to exclusive access to our spa, with hot tub and sauna.
And to end on a high note, you can enjoy the flavors of Umbria on your plate with traditional menus from our restaurant.
SUMMER VACATIONS IN ITALY - WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN UMBRIA
REQUEST A PERSONALIZED QUOTE
with all the best services of Hotel Villa Luisa:
- Tasty Italian breakfast or as you wish, with a hearty sweet and savory buffet served every morning from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Restaurant with a la carte menu offering traditional recipes of Italian and Umbrian cuisine
- Terrace with panoramic view
- Wellness area with spa
- Large green garden with swimming pool and sunbathing area with sunbeds and beach umbrellas
- Wi-Fi connection
Enjoy your Experience in our green Umbria, food and wine, nature, sports, art, culture, traditions:
- Guided tour of Todi and its most hidden spots - 2 hours with a stop in historical ice cream parlor in Todi
- Horseback ride among the Castles of Todi - with guide 3 hours
- Trekking the Sentiero del Furioso (Path of the Furious) - with guide 4 hours and lunch
- Sentiero del Furioso (Path of the Furious) by ebike - with guide 4 hours with lunch and ebike rental
- Transameria by bike - loop trail with guide 8 hours with lunch
- Winery visit with wine tasting 1 1/2 hours
- Cooking class about traditional Umbrian cuisine in the winery with visit and lunch 3 hours
- Bobbin lace course 2 hours
Contact us for more information and we will come up with a customized quote for you: