Spring in Umbria, the green heart of Italy
Request a personalized quote
Content expired or no longer availableDo you already know the green heart of central Italy?
Umbria features a wonderful landscape, with rolling hills, mountain peaks, forests, ancient villages and green valleys that burst with color in spring.
Come discover Todi, a gem with an ancient history dating back to the Etruscans, take precious time to discover the nature and art of this place.
Hotel Villa Luisa in Todi, a 3-star hotel with pool in Umbria, is nestled in the green hills just minutes from the region's main points of interest. In April, May and June, when the sun begins to light up the days from early morning, the weather is pleasant and the cold and gloomy winter is a distant memory.
SPRING OFFER IN UMBRIA
♦ Request a personalized quote
Hotel Villa Luisa offers you services and comfort:
- Parking and garage
- Terrace with panoramic view
- Wellness area with Private Spa
Enjoy your Experience in our green Umbria, food and wine, nature, sports, art, culture, traditions:
- Guided tour of Todi and its most hidden spots - 2 hours with a stop in historical ice cream parlor in Todi
- Horseback ride among the Castles of Todi - with guide 3 hours
- Trekking the Sentiero del Furioso (Path of the Furious) - with guide 4 hours and lunch
- Sentiero del Furioso (Path of the Furious) by ebike - with guide 4 hours with lunch and ebike rental
- Transameria by bike - loop trail with guide 8 hours with lunch
- Winery visit with wine tasting 1 1/2 hours
- Cooking class about traditional Umbrian cuisine in the winery with visit and lunch 3 hours
- Bobbin lace course 2 hours
It's time to discover new horizons, a vacation in Italy and Umbria will reveal many wonders of our country. Visits to medieval villages, tastings at local wineries and olive oil mills or the tour to the House of Chocolate. We will recommend the best experiences to make your vacation in Italy more interesting.
Stroll along the vineyards of Montefalco, walk down St. Patrick's Well in Orvieto, climb the Campanile (bell tower) of San Fortunato in Todi and end your day admiring the spectacular Tiber Valley.
That's not all: there's much more to do!
Fill out the form with your details and we will send you our best quote: