A special July in the heart of Umbria
Convenient rates for outdoor stays
€95,00at night per bedroom
Content expired or no longer availableSummer is the right time to regenerate surrounded by greenery and it's also the ideal time to remember to slow down.
Stop running: there's no need here!
You can relax in the Spa, you can have lunch in the gazebo in the garden, you can stay in the pool and stretch out on the sunbeds, lie down under the trees and read in peace the book you had by now abandoned.
This is the Hotel Villa Luisa: the perfect destination for your July holidays in Todi.
Too relaxed? So, we can add some discovery and spark your mind:
- Visit a different art city every day between Todi, Orvieto, Spoleto, Assisi, Spello, Gubbio, Perugia
- Discover routes among the rolling Umbrian hills along the Strade del Vino and the Strade dell'Olio
- Enjoy natural spectacles such as Lake Trasimeno, the Marmore waterfalls and the Fonti del Clitunno
- Admire the artistic craftsmanship of Deruta ceramics, Montefalco fabrics, wrought iron and wood
- Taste the flavors of the traditional Umbrian cuisine of our restaurant
- Relax outdoors in the tranquility of our garden with swimming pool, after having a tasty breakfast
Enrich your holiday by taking part in the events that take place in Todi in the summer period:
- Todi in the 16th century at the time of Perugino from 11 June to 15 August 2023
- International Tennis from 9 to 16 July 2023 sports event
- Umbria Cinema Festival from 21 to 30 July 2023
- Hot Air Balloon Grand Prix from 28 July to 6 August 2023 sporting event
Fill out the form to receive the information you need and a personalized quote without obligation: